This week has been crazy !
Uni has started this week and its back to civilisation !
I only finished my 100 heads half an hour before going to uni ! Bad !
Haven't had much time to craft which is sad but uni comes first. I'm looking forward to incorporating my craft stuff into my uni work.
Tonight I've joined the blog hop over at carolee crafts. If you want to join then follow the few little rules she has and enjoy !
Here's the link:
http://caroleecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/uk-handmade-week-4.html?m=1
Hopefully I'll have stuff to blog about this weekend !
Emma
Good luck in the new term and hope you get back into crafting, you will find time as it becomes and addiction. Thank you for joining in the link party
ReplyDeleteHope you return to Uni goes well. Uni and civilisation - do they really go together. Hope you can manage to fit some crafting in. I do like the background of your blog.
ReplyDeleteSeems like we have had a similar week in terms ofno crafting :( I would love to do an ATC, never made one but it's on my list to do.
ReplyDeleteAll the best with your studies
Thanks ladies !
ReplyDeleteHopefully this weekend will be better and I'll get some stuff done. Next week won't be as hectic so I should have time to do stuff then !