Thursday, 13 September 2012

Faceless Females Collection

Faceless Females is a collection of illustrations I started a few month's back whilst taking a break from Crafting and its the best thing I've done so far as personal illustration work goes. This is so you can take a peak into my little world of illustration. Each girl has her own name and theme I just hope I remember them all !


Georgia Rose - Rose Lover


Cecilia - Hippie


Beatrix - Vampire 





Faith - Mermaid


Katrina - Cat In The Hat 
( My 21st Invitation Female )


Willow - Organic 

I adore drawing these Faceless Females and I'm always looking for more ideas and themes that would be great to go with them. So if you have any ideas them please comment and let me know I would love to hear your thoughts !

Emma x 

2 comments:

Please Comment !